Image Map

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Megan's ridiculousness by Trent

This morning's craziness

Megan: Can you make the oatmeal?

Me: of course!

Megan: It's a half a cup of oatmeal, a cup and a half of milk, then put it into the microwave at 70% power for 5 minutes and 38 seconds.  Not 37, not 39, 38.

Me: Sure thing hun...

Megan: What, it's very persnickety oatmeal.

And here's an oldie but a goodie

McDonald's intercom woman: Hi, can I interest you in one of our new Angus burgers?

Me: No thanks, we're going to need a minute.

Intercom woman: Ok, take your time and tell me when you're ready.

Me: What do you want Megan?

Megan: I don't know, what are you getting?

Me: Chocolate dipped cone. The one's you don't like.

Megan: Hmmmm, I think I want a butter pecan tillamook waffle cone. But what flavors do they have?

Me: You know what flavors they have, do you really want me to ask?

Megan: Yes please.

Me: Ugh...really? I don't want to.

Megan: Just do it.

Me: You're just going to get confused and end up ordering something you don't like.

Megan: Just do it. I want to hear the flavors.

Me: Fine, (to intercom) can you tell me what flavors of ice cream they have?

Intercom woman: (by this point it's been a good 5 minutes and she's irritated) Well soft serve we have vanilla or chocolate dipped vanilla or we have the tillamook flavors.

Me: (looking at Megan with contempt as I ask) What flavors do you have in the tillamook?

Intercom woman: Uhhhhh....Chocolate, ummmm, vanilla, butterpecan, strawberry....uhhh...chocolate.....ummmm....strawberry, and uhhhh blackberry.

Me: Thanks, (to Megan) NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!

Megan: Just a plain vanilla cone.

Me: (to intercom) Ok, we'll have a chocolate dipped cone and a va...

Megan: I want mine dipped to.

Me: (to intercom) ughh....make that 2 chocolate dipped cones.

Intercom woman: Will that be ALL?

Me: Ya

Intercom: Pull up to the second window.

5 minutes later

Megan: I don't know why I ordered the chocolate, I hate it. (as she peels it off and throws it in the bushes)

Me: I don't know either.

Megan: Well you knew I didn't like it, why'd you let me order it?

Me: Jesus Megan, we're never driving through anywhere ever again. Good god you frustrate me.

Megan: All in a days work

It's a wonder I have any hair left

No comments:

Post a Comment