Image Map

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wish I Had Been on Vacation

I wish I could say I have been on vacation, but sadly no beach front hotels and mixed drinks have been in my life. Just family drama. Family drama sucks. Sucks the life, energy, and creativity right out of you.

Things are finally settling down (thank goodness) and I have been able to focus more on a big event coming up: Abigail's first birthday!



 My little baby girl is turning one. Makes me feel a little misty eyed. We don't plan on having another for a few years, so every little milestone she passes leaves me longing for her to stay a baby for just a little longer. 

Here is a sneak peak of the planning going on for her celebration:


We are having a lot of fun putting her party together. The theme really suits her personality. She is spunky, surly, brave, and the captain of our ship.

Other than planing her party we have been living in two places. First, in front of our air conditioning. And second, our pool. It has been hot, hot, hot and humid here lately. With that in mind, I leave you with this.



No comments:

Post a Comment