Image Map

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What We Are Eating Wednesday

Life here this week has been stressful and a little disappointing. I am really trying to refocus my feelings to the more positive blessings in my life, but with the drama ongoing and my little girl now sick it is hard. Enough whining, here is what we are eating.

Wednesday
Basic cheese quesadillas with clementines (nice and light for the sick little girl)

Thursday
Crock pot pot roast with baked potato

Friday
Crock pot turkey and veggie sloppy joes with sweet potato fries

Saturday
Egg, potato, bell pepper, and spinach scramble

Sunday
Grilled chicken and tomato sandwiches (Much to my joy, I have tomatoes growing out my ears!)

Monday
Chicken, cabbage, carrot, and pepper lettuce wraps with grapes

Tuesday
Grilled pizza
(confession: I have had this on the menu for weeks and have yet to do it. This is the week!)

I really hope this upcoming week will see the resolution of several stressful situations in our lives right now. At least we will still be eating good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment