Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

Things My Kids Say #1

Over the last few weeks, my son Gabe has been saying some ridiculously cute things.


#1
"Daddy said he didn't want to go to school, but I told him, 'It's OK daddy, you can go to school.  There is nothing scary there, you'll be OK!'"

#2
One nap-time, while Gabe was asleep, Megan took the rug inside their room out, to carpet clean it.  When he woke up and noticed it was missing he said, "oh no where is my beautiful, beautiful rug!?" Oh no, that was my beautiful treasure rug," as he paces around the house looking for it.

"Where is it, where has it gone," he asked Megan.

"I washed it, it's out drying in the sun."

"What, it's outside!?  Oh no!  The sun's going to make it dirty!"
 
#3
Megan went grocery shopping, and while going over her list she says "We need to get fish." 

"Fish, but I don't like to eat fish," Gabe replies.

"Why not they're delicious?"

"But fish are too swimmy!  They're my favorite swimmers, I don't want to eat them!" 


 If you have some funny things your kiddo has said, I'd love to hear it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment